However, simply complying with laws and regulations without considering the broader threat landscape can result in disaster. Certainly, a balance between compliance and risk is necessary. Ensuring compliance represents an organization's starting point, not the endgame, should be a priority.
In a dynamic threat environment, forward-thinking organizations have concluded that the goal of total protection is elusive and that a risk-based approach to governance and management of cybersecurity is necessary. That is easier said than done, as the way most information security professionals measure risk today fails to quantify threats in terms the business can understand and use.
This on-demand webinar features a panel of experts including Stephen Boyer (CTO and Co-Founder, BitSight), Marc French (SVP, Mimecast), Scott Petry (CEO, Authentic8), and is moderated by Colin Whittaker.
- Aligning risk and compliance metrics and controls across functional domains.
- Benchmarking existing process for managing the risks identified by stakeholders.
- Creating a transparent 'system of record' and collaborative process life-cycle management system.
- Prioritizing control efforts accordingly.
- Aligning compliance investments with compliance risk ratings and business priorities.
Fill out the form to watch this on-demand webinar now.