Stop cybersecurity threats with attack surface analytics
As your company expands its digital perimeter, cybersecurity threats pose ever greater risks to your data, users, and bottom line. Your expanding attack surface also complicates cyber security and risk management efforts. To mitigate risk and implement security controls for all your digital assets, you must be able to clearly see your attack surface and identify the threats to your digital ecosystem.
Bitsight Attack Surface Analytics delivers extensive visibility into cybersecurity threats and risk across all digital assets in the cloud as well as geographies and subsidiaries and remote/home offices. With Bitsight, you can mitigate risk in your expanding digital ecosystem, see what’s lurking in shadow IT, and prioritize remediation efforts and cyber initiatives based on risk.
The challenge of mitigating cybersecurity threats
As you strive for insight into evolving cybersecurity threats to your network, several obstacles likely stand in your way:
- Inadequate visibility. Most organizations lack visibility into critical assets in their digital ecosystem and the risks associated with them. To ensure strong security performance, you must be able to identify and mitigate risk hidden throughout your entire digital ecosystem
- Insufficient context. Security programs and cyber risk analytics deliver abundant amounts of information about potential security events and risk exposure. However, the larger your digital footprint, the more unwieldy this amount of security data becomes. Unless you have tools that provide context for this intelligence, you’ll need to spend a great amount of time and resources filtering through massive amounts of data to identify the most severe cybersecurity threats and greatest areas of risk. This drawn-out process makes it harder to prioritize remediation efforts effectively.
- The lack of a security framework. Building effective security programs and mitigating cyber risk requires disparate systems and teams to all be on the same page. Without an adequate cyber risk management framework, you likely won’t have a common language to discuss cybersecurity vulnerabilities, issues, and metrics.
Bitsight Attack Surface Analytics
Bitsight Attack Surface Analytics helps to overcome the obstacles to visibility of your attack surface and provides context about your expanding digital ecosystem. With greater insight into your digital assets on premise, in the cloud, and in remote office environments, you can identify and remediate security issues faster than ever.
Bitsight Attack Surface Analytics enables you to:
- See your attack surface and risks. A visual interface lets you see where all your assets are located, broken down by cloud provider, geography, and business unit. You can also see the corresponding risk that each asset represents, enabling you to make more informed, comparative decisions about where to focus cybersecurity efforts.
- Uncover shadow IT. Discover hidden assets and cloud instances used by employees. Assess them for risk and bring them in line with corporate security policies.
- Identify concentrations of risk. With the ability to see digital assets across your ecosystem, you can more easily identify areas of excessive or disproportionate risk. View risk based on individual assets, determine areas of highest exposure, and prioritize remediation.
- Monitor risk in cloud environments. The shared security model of cloud services can make it difficult to gauge the security posture of your cloud-hosted assets. Bitsight’s technology provides clear visibility into the risk profile of assets stored in the cloud.
Protect remote networks from cybersecurity threats
As the number of employees working remotely or from home continues to grow, your attack surface and exposure to risk grows as well. Users working outside the office often rely on unmonitored and less protected networks. Because these systems are more likely to be infected with malware, they represent a serious and growing cybersecurity threat.
Bitsight provides visibility into risk associated with this expanded attack surface. With Bitsight attack surface monitoring and cybersecurity analytics, your security teams can more effectively measure risk and deploy appropriate information security controls. Bitsight’s mapping capability serves as a cyber security vulnerability assessment tool, providing insight into potential security issues on remote vs. corporate networks. Security teams can easily drill down to identify compromised systems or open ports that may be exploited by malicious actors. With visibility into home office networks, you can prioritize risk mitigation strategies and strengthen security posture outside the corporate network.
Why choose Bitsight?
Founded in 2011, Bitsight is the world’s leading Security Ratings Service. Bitsight Security Ratings provide a dynamic measurement of each vendors cybersecurity posture based on objective, verifiable data. By enabling greater visibility into the security performance of organizations and their vendors, Bitsight helps organizations improve cybersecurity posture and manage risk more effectively.
With over 2,100+ customers, Bitsight is trusted by some of the world’s largest organizations to gain a clear picture of their security posture. Over 20% of the world’s countries trust Bitsight to protect national security, and 4 of the top 5 investment banks use Bitsight for vendor risk management. Bitsight is the choice of 7 of the top 10 largest cyber insurers, all of the Big 4 accounting firms, and 25% of Fortune 500 companies.
FAQs: What are the best defenses against cybersecurity threats?
Get Your Attack Surface Report
Get a complete view of your organization’s attack surface — both on-premise and in the cloud and discover where your organization's cyber risk is.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Security Ratings Access Terms.