In today’s interconnected technology ecosystem, companies increasingly rely on third-party vendors to meet their operational needs.
However, the current state of vendor risk management (VRM) is bleak. More than half of all information security breaches are caused by third-party vendors, and according to Deloitte, 83% of today’s business leaders lack confidence in third-party VRM processes.
Understanding and managing cyber risk posed by vendors, suppliers, and third parties has proven to be a difficult task. The right mix of people, processes, and technology result in the most effective and comprehensive program. Watch this on-demand webinar to hear a panel of experts address some key steps to master VRM, including:
- Implementing a scalable VRM program from the ground up,
- Tips on managing vendor data and mapping the digital supply chain,
- Assessing third, fourth, and fifth-party risk,
- Performing quantifiable vendor security analyses,
- Establishing pre-procurement standards.
Fill out the form to watch the on-demand webinar now.