Work from home - remote office networks are 7.5x more likely to have at least 5 distinct families of malware. Learn about the hidden dangers lurking in residential networks.
Gain Greater Visibility With Cyber Risk Analytics
As your digital footprint expands, it’s harder for your security teams to know where to prioritize cybersecurity investments. Your enterprise may have multiple business units, subsidiaries, and disparate geolocations, each representing a different level of risk exposure. This complex structure makes it difficult to pinpoint exactly where the highest concentration of risk exists.
BitSight Enterprise Analytics offers a simple way to quickly identify risk concentration, and enhances security posture across your distributed enterprise. By helping you quickly and easily assess cyber risk exposure throughout your enterprise, BitSight enables you to measure and report on the security performance of every business unit and focus remediation efforts for greatest impact.
The Challenge Of Managing Risk In A Growing Enterprise
To manage risk effectively, you must have complete visibility of all the assets in your digital ecosystem and the level of risk each asset represents. However, this task grows more difficult each year as your digital footprint expands through growth, mergers, acquisitions, more vendor relationships, cloud migration, and the use of home and remote offices.v
Many organizations have hundreds of distinct organizational groups. These diverse departments, business units, subsidiaries, centers, and divisions are often located in disparate geographic locations. Additionally, each of these units likely has a unique structure, function, and points of digital exposure – and a unique level of cyber risk. This complex collection of business entities makes it difficult to assess risk, and even harder to know how to prioritize remediation.
BitSight Enterprise Analytics
BitSight Enterprise Analytics takes the guesswork out of identifying concentrations of risk throughout your enterprise and bolsters security performance across your distributed business units. With BitSight, your security and risk leaders can simplify monitoring, remediating, and reporting of security programs across all units.
With BitSight’s cybersecurity analytics, you can access real-time, meaningful, and objective data and metrics on the security performance of each organizational group. With greater visibility into areas of risk throughout your entire enterprise, you can easily assess cyber risk exposure across your organization. BitSight lets you measure and report on security performance of each endpoint with enterprise-wide context, and focus your remediation efforts on the areas that will deliver the greatest impact in reducing risk.
With cyber risk analytics from BitSight, you can:
- Quickly discover risk exposure across your organization’s entire attack surface.
- Understand the cyber risk posture of your entire organization and individual business units.
- Identify performance gaps in your security program.
- Establish security performance targets and focused plans for improvement with cyber security risk modeling.
- Effectively allocate security resources to areas of greatest need and where efforts can have the greatest impact.
Capabilities Of BitSight’s Cyber Risk Analytics
As part of the suite of solutions offered by BitSight Security Performance Management, BitSight Enterprise Analytics let you quickly gain insight into risk introduced through mergers, acquisitions, subsidiaries, and business units.
BitSight’s cyber risk analytics solution enables you to:
- Align security programs with business objectives. BitSight cyber risk analytics help you align the security performance of business units, geographies, and subsidiaries with the security posture of your entire organization.
- Monitor performance across the organization. Get an at-a-glance view of the security performance of multiple groups throughout a complex organization in one simplified tool.
- Discover group-based security performance issues. Get real-time, objective data and metrics to uncover the issues within each business group that most significantly impact security performance.
- Enforce security controls. Automatically create an action plan for subsidiaries and risk vectors based on the potential impact on your organization when one of the sub-organizations experiences a cyber threat.
- Allocate security resources effectively. Prioritize efforts and investments to the areas of the enterprise that can have the most significant impact on security performance.
- Build more informed plans for improvement. Set performance targets and create improvement plans for each business group.
- Produce more effective reports. Provide senior executives and board members with cyber risk reports that effectively measure the security performance of different units and answer critical cybersecurity questions.
Why Choose BitSight Cyber Risk Analytics?
BitSight offers the most widely adopted Security Ratings solution and is trusted by some of the world’s largest organizations to provide a clear picture of their security posture.
BitSight cyber risk analytics and Security Ratings collect data from 120+ sources to provide customers with unprecedented visibility into key risk factors, many of which are completely unique to BitSight.
BitSight security ratings put higher emphasis on the most critical and high-quality risk vectors to provide a larger view of your attack surface and a more accurate picture of your security performance.
An engaged community
The BitSight platform is home to the most robust community of cyber risk interactions, giving customers the necessary context to increase confidence in their interactions with third parties.
FAQs: What Are Cyber Risk Analytics?
Get Your Attack Surface Report
Get a complete view of your organization’s attack surface — both on-premise and in the cloud and discover where your organization's cyber risk is.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Security Ratings Access Terms.