Continuous security monitoring of systems and behaviors is one of the most reliable ways to detect threats before it's too late. Security ratings enable organizations to continuously monitor cyber risks.
In part 1 of this webinar series with (ISC)², Nick Trigg (BitSight Risk Consultant), discusses:
- How security ratings complement traditional methods of security risk questionnaires and audits
- Why security ratings should be treated as a risk position rather than a vulnerability checklist
- Data: sources, accuracy, coverage, currency
- Context: stakeholders, business impact
- Time to value: best approach to implementation
Fill out the form to watch this on-demand webinar now.