Cybersecurity risk is evolving in novel ways, with growing potential to cause significant economic disruption and financial losses as attackers become more sophisticated and businesses become more interconnected. Recent analysis from Moody’s highlights the risk: $22 trillion in global rated debt has “High” or “Very High” cyber risk exposure.
What are the major cybersecurity trends for 2023? How can security leaders adapt their programs and increase their levels of preparedness? How will financial markets incorporate cyber risk into investment and credit decisions?
Download this webinar to hear insights from Moody’s analysts and Bitsight’s cyber risk experts as they discuss their latest research and look ahead to 2023:
- Key takeaways regarding the latest Moody’s research featuring Bitsight data, including factors contributing to increased cyber risk in markets, sectors, and regions with the highest cyber risk levels
- Future of ransomware attacks
- Potential impact of new regulations like the Securities and Exchange Commission’s cyber incident disclosure requirements
- Evolution of cyber insurance
- Quantifying losses from cyber incidents