In today's world, a cybersecurity incident can quickly become a risk to an organization's reputation.
Reputational risk management is a critical business practice to ensure that your organization is doing everything possible to minimize the potential damage to its character or value.
In this webinar, Jake Olcott, VP of Strategic Partnerships at BitSight, Siobhan Gorman, Director at Brunswick Group, and John Fiore, Former CIO of BNY Mellon discuss:
- How to mitigate reputational risk through cybersecurity risk management
- Ways in which reputational risk can affect your company's bottom line
- What executive leaders and board members care most about in regard to reputational risk
- Examples of successful and unsuccessful reputational risk management
- How security officials should be thinking about reputational risk management in their data security initiatives
Fill out the form to watch this on-demand webinar.